The most important car park trade fairs in Europe are about to begin. If you wish to see the newest trends for car park management, then visit our stand (07.307). We will present all features of our flagship RFID UHF reader Master 01, the most often awarded RFID device in Central & Eastern Europe.
We bring to Amsterdam our universal and modular RFID UHF reader which can effectively use Bluetooth and GSM technology as well. As a result, this is a very convenient device for car park management. Master 01 allows drivers to lift barrier in three ways:
- with windshield sticker (RFID UHF);
- with smartphone ? by shaking it or using mobile application (Bluetooth);
- dialling a number on any phone (GSM).
It is exceptional that Master 01 combines all three technologies. Earlier, separate devices were needed to serve every single technology. Now, with Master 01 installed at car park just one tool is enough. Comfort of use is provided by wide choice of communication interfaces available in reader: RS 232, RS 485, LAN, WLAN as well as Wiegand. Reader Master 01 is also equipped with 4 relay outputs.
Speaking of installation, Master 01 is plug&play device. It means that reader works instantly after short and simple installation at car park. Car park with reader can work in autonomous or system mode:
- autonomous mode: no control software nor computer is needed. All data is saved into Master 01, which autonomously decides whether to lift barrier or not;
- system mode: reader uses data from computer and software to verify drivers? authorization to drive in car park.
Our device is already in use at hundreds of car parks across all Europe and Near East. Everyday it proves its usefulness and reliability, regardless the size of car park, number or type of vehicles (cars or trucks). Upcoming Intertraffic will be an opportunity for everybody to personally experience not only all features of Master 01 RFID UHF reader, but also a comfort it provides. Come and meet Smart Technology Group at stand 07.307. Register your visit here.